Edita Kaye has pretty much done it all -- she's a self-starting entrepreneur with experience in writing, editing, publishing, speaking, cooking, and more. In her long and illustrious career, Edita has published cookbooks, diet books, and a novel, has advised several writers on their way to publishing, served as a spokeswoman for a cosmetics brand, and continues to maintain a strong online presence.
“Everything starts with yourself—with you making up your mind about what you’re going to do with you life.” Tony Dorsett
“Life itself is the proper binge.” Julia Child
“Where thou art, that is home.” Emily Dickinson
“Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.” Douglas MacArthur
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, not touched…but are felt in the heart.” Helen Keller
“It is necessary to try to surpass one’s self always; this occupation ought to last as long ...
Spring is an excellent time to hone one’s reading muscles, and 2021 promises no shortage of books with which to do so. Whether fiction or nonfiction, there are likely several good books from either genre sure to pique your interest, with reviewers recommending many noteworthy examples. Let’s look at three of Spring 2021’s best books:
1 – Facing the Mountain: A True Story of Japanese-American Heroes in World War II
Author Daniel James Brown recounts the story of Japanese-Americans who voluntee...
Is it time to turn off the TV or unplug from all those sleep-depriving blue screens and curl up with a good book at bedtime? Experts say yes! And here are five of the very best classics to enjoy.
Don Quixote Paperback
by Miguel De Cervantes (Author), Edith Grossman
Nominated as one of America’s best-loved novels by PBS’s The Great American Read
Edith Grossman’s definitive English translation of the Spanish masterpiece, in an expanded P.S. edition
Widely regarded as one of the funniest and mos...
Effective communication in workplaces fosters good working relationships between the staff and leaves no room for misunderstanding and message alteration. Poor communication habits are inevitable today due to digital communication reliance. There is a need to learn how to write clear messages and read them carefully to have good communication habits.
Before, people communicated across tables listened to their colleagues’ ideas, and gave feedback. Today, communication is expressed in written f...
For writers, the creative process can be a crazy roller coaster of sorts. Sometimes, the flow can be very good and endless. You can be writing and writing for hours on end, churning quality over and over again. Other times, however, it takes sheer strength to merely write up a word or a phrase that makes sense.
When looking for a simple step-by-step blogging guide, it can be overwhelming, especially if one is new to the concept of blogging. Blogging has continually grown over the years and is now extremely fast, affordable, and simple to set up. The following guide is a quick reference for new aspiring bloggers or people who have previously not found success in blogging.
Starting Your Blog
Using WordPress, one can design their first blog page, but they need to prepare before getting started. Prepari...
Thinking about giving books as gifts this holiday season? It makes sense to consider the people receiving the gift. Most people have different interests. The idea is to buy a book recipient will enjoy reading. Not what the gift giver thinks they should read.
Consider things like age, gender, reading level, and interests. Put some effort into learning the genre the recipient enjoys. Giving the gift of reading is an excellent choice, especially in winter when in many climates inside is where pe...
Edita Kaye's Favorite Books on Managing Anxiety
1. EDITA KAYE’S FAVORITE BOOKS ON MANAGING ANXIETY Edita Kaye
2. Get Out of Your Head: Stopping the Spiral of Toxic Thoughts - Jennie Allen NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • You can choose hope in the midst of chaos. The visionary behind the million-strong IF:Gathering challenges you to exercise your God-given power to shift negative thinking patterns and take back control of your thoughts and emotions.
3. Unfuck Your Brain: Getting Over Anxiety, Depr...
Get Out of Your Head: Stopping the Spiral of Toxic Thoughts Hardcover – January 28, 2020
by Jennie Allen (Author)
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • You can choose hope in the midst of chaos. The visionary behind the million-strong IF:Gathering challenges you to exercise your God-given power to shift negative thinking patterns and take back control of your thoughts and emotions.
Unfuck Your Brain: Getting Over Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Freak-Outs, and Triggers with science (5-Minute Therapy) Paper...
Fruit Infused Water: Benefits and Recipes
1. FRUIT INFUSED WATER: BENEFITS AND RECIPES Edita Kaye
2. Drinking enough water is key to maintaining good health, but there are alternatives to plain water. One of the healthiest ways to give your water a kick is by infusing it with fruit, herbs and even vegetables. To get the most nutritional value from your infused water, you’ll have to consume the fruit after you’re finished with the water. However, if you’d prefer to discard the fruit afterwards...
1. Writing Habits You Should Develop Prepared by Edita Kayei EDITAKAYE. NET
2. UNIQUE WRITING STYLES Every writer has his or her unique own writing style and has most likely developed habits that help them write more often and more creatively. Writing, like most talents, takes a lot of practice to perfect – and even if it’s almost perfect, there are always ways to improve. Though writing habits are different for each person, here are some general helpful habits you should know to improve your...