Edita Kaye has pretty much done it all -- she's a self-starting entrepreneur with experience in writing, editing, publishing, speaking, cooking, and more. In her long and illustrious career, Edita has published cookbooks, diet books, and a novel, has advised several writers on their way to publishing, served as a spokeswoman for a cosmetics brand, and continues to maintain a strong online presence.
Fruit Infused Water: Benefits and Recipes
1. FRUIT INFUSED WATER: BENEFITS AND RECIPES Edita Kaye
2. Drinking enough water is key to maintaining good health, but there are alternatives to plain water. One of the healthiest ways to give your water a kick is by infusing it with fruit, herbs and even vegetables. To get the most nutritional value from your infused water, you’ll have to consume the fruit after you’re finished with the water. However, if you’d prefer to discard the fruit afterwards...
1. Writing Habits You Should Develop Prepared by Edita Kayei EDITAKAYE. NET
2. UNIQUE WRITING STYLES Every writer has his or her unique own writing style and has most likely developed habits that help them write more often and more creatively. Writing, like most talents, takes a lot of practice to perfect – and even if it’s almost perfect, there are always ways to improve. Though writing habits are different for each person, here are some general helpful habits you should know to improve your...
1. Presented by Edita Kaye Savvy Sayings About Food from Savvy People
2. “ANIMALS ARE MY FRIENDS... AND I DON’T EAT MY FRIENDS. THERE IS NO SINCERER LOVE THAN THE LOVE OF FOOD.” George Bernard Shaw “PART OF THE SECRET OF SUCCESS IN LIFE IS TO EAT WHAT YOU LIKE AND LET THE FOOD FIGHT IT OUT INSIDE.” Mark Twain “YOU BETTER CUT THE PIZZA IN FOUR PIECES BECAUSE I’M NOT HUNGRY ENOUGH TO EAT SIX.” Yogi Berra “LET FOOD BE THY MEDICINE AND MEDICINE BE THY FOOD.” Hippocrates
3. “IF YOU REALLY WANT TO ...
Fireside Feasts and Snow Day Treats: Indulgent comfort food recipes for winter eating
When the weather turns cold, what could be better than sitting by the fire and enjoying home-cooked food with family and friends. From comforting casseroles and bakes to seasonal snacks and warming drinks – this is the ideal cook’s companion for the winter months.
The Healing Soup Cookbook: Hearty Recipes to Boost Immunity and Restore Health
Warm your heart, nourish your body―the healing power of soup. Move ...
Edita Kaye describes how you can create a new cooking space for the new year.
These cookbooks will help you and your family get into the holiday spirit.
If you’re looking for some spooky Halloween themed books to read this October, you’ve come to the right place! These books will be sure to send a delightful tingle up your spines and get your in the Halloween spirit! Recommended by Edita Kaye